Wednesday, February 22, 2023

New Book Butterfly- Life in Poems



Buy It On Amazon

Buy It From Me Signed


PayPal

diannabelleroseshow@gmail.com

Domestic Price $15.00

Include your address, name and the person to whom you wish the book to be signed for



Sample Poems



Cry for helpDo you see me?

Do you see me struggle?

Do you feel my pain?

Do you see what I see?

Can you connect to me?

Can you feel my pain? 

And can you feel my soul

All I want is for you to see me as I am

And find a way to connect to me

I am a human just like you 

Nothing makes us different 

But I feel and can connect to you

But I do not know if you can do the same

Do you heat my cry inside?

And see my tears and agony

If you can see it

Please give at least a sign

It is good enough for me to 

Keep me going and easy the pain

This is all I want and this is all I need

My fellow human 

 

 

Hey people where is   the love?


Where is did the humanity went?

My heart is crying for everyone

Watching   the pain and suffering around 

Can we all extend hands and make a difference?

Can we all bring love around?

Can we all give each other hugs? 

And forget about hate and differences forever

Lonely world we are hearing your cry for help

We are doing our best

Please be passion with US

We are trying so hard

And we will soon turn things around

Because we are one 

And we are all connected

When one suffers so as the rest of us

Let’s make a difference today 

Let’s stop the destruction we see

We can do it as one 

And we can save the world

We had enough of it

So please mother earth give us a chance 

Do not give up on us

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Book Butterfly- Life in Poems

Buy It On Amazon https://bit.ly/3SpZE5E Buy It From Me Signed PayPal diannabelleroseshow@gmail.com Domestic Price $15.00 Include your addre...