Monday, April 16, 2012

Save my home, download for only $3.47. Show Support ♥ Fire and Ice by Dianna Bellerose, Thank you so much ♥

I need HELP with saving my home. Every download will go towards saving my home from being taken away. Your $3.47 will make a difference. Thank you to all of you for your support ♥ ♥ ♥ "Be the change you want to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi   The more people do for each other, the less they do against each other. It's time for 'me' to be 'we' in this world - John Sherry

2 comments:

  1. I've been there, Dianna. I know it's scary but however it turns out you can get through it. Let go of as much as you can and choose to trust, decide that whatever happens, and the process, is moving you into something greater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support, and I know that everything happens for a reason. I wish you all the best, and I feel blessed having you as my twitter friend.

      Delete

New Book Butterfly- Life in Poems

Buy It On Amazon https://bit.ly/3SpZE5E Buy It From Me Signed PayPal diannabelleroseshow@gmail.com Domestic Price $15.00 Include your addre...