Thursday, April 10, 2014

Former director of Jupiter's Safe Harbor animal shelter plans... | www.palmbeachpost.com


Former director of Jupiter's Safe Harbor animal shelter plans... | www.palmbeachpost.com




   I am so proud of this lady, I was lucky enough to talk to her one Sunday night until 3am, we had a wonderful time and shared a lot. She is amazing woman who worked so much to create this wonderful place for animals. Sadly, she was betrayed from the people around, please click and hear her story, it looks like karma works always. What goes around, comes around, nothing is left unpunished, she even offered me to help and re build the shelter together, I have no words to describe how thankful I am for her trust, and I would love to join her and give what I can. I am so grateful for her friendship, and I hope I made her feel stronger that night with my words and wisdom. Good luck Kay-Lynette Roca, you did it, truth always comes out, no matter what. Love and Light, Dianna BelleRose 


 "Because if I not not made this journey, I would have never met all the wonderful people that have come into my life, like u" Kay-Lynette Roca 


"Thank you so much for you kind words of support." Kay-Lynette Roca

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Book Butterfly- Life in Poems

Buy It On Amazon https://bit.ly/3SpZE5E Buy It From Me Signed PayPal diannabelleroseshow@gmail.com Domestic Price $15.00 Include your addre...