Thursday, June 13, 2013

The New Rachel Love Show with Co Host Dianna Bellerose and Guest Author Elle

The New Rachel Love Show - A2Zen.fm
Elle
If you've read my first novel, The Fall: An Autobiography of an Alter Ego, you know that I believe the question "Who am I?" is not always answered easily. That said, these three descriptors - author, woman, and terrified - seem to do the job pretty well at the moment.
I have claimed myriad titles in life but the only answer to that question that rings true and that applies in any setting (for me) is that of Author. It requires no further explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Book Butterfly- Life in Poems

Buy It On Amazon https://bit.ly/3SpZE5E Buy It From Me Signed PayPal diannabelleroseshow@gmail.com Domestic Price $15.00 Include your addre...